LeadJen is a B2B marketing services provider that generates sales appointments through outbound marketing campaigns. LeadJen was recently named TechPoint Mira Award winner for Technology Excellence and Innovation, one of 25 “Indiana Companies to Watch” and included on the 2012 & 2013 Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest growing companies.
LeadJen Data Services intern will perform both data cleansing and administrative support for the Data Services department.
Data cleansing consists of leveraging database and search engines to gather contact information for prospect leads. Researched leads are validated through phone calls to corporate operators and administrators to ensure they are relevant, accurate and up-to-date.
Data services administrative support consists of contributing to overall departmental processes and projects such as developing training materials, creating incentive projects, and creating projecting tracking spreadsheets.
This is a paid internship with a flexible schedule within 8am – 5pm on weekdays.
This internship offers the opportunity to gain experience in:
- Administering CRM databases
- Exposure to a variety of solutions, industry types and company organizational charts
- How to build, execute and improve departmental processes
- Sales prospecting, marketing campaign execution and client account management
- Negotiating to generate sales leads
- Define your own time: Flexible weekday hours around your college schedule.
- Relaxed work atmosphere
- No weekends/nights
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Communicate professionally over the phone to validate and obtain new data on behalf of clients
- Research accounts and prospect contact information within an hourly deadline
- Display persistence by continuing to pursue answers on researched information
- Develop and refine search queries to get better research results
- Evaluate information found in your sources on the basis of accuracy, validity, appropriateness for needs, importance, and social and cultural context
- Contribute ideas and strategies for the data services department
- Creatively locate decision maker contacts and other business information through online research
- Provide a detail-oriented focus on information and data management via Microsoft Excel
- Be accountable for committed workload and hours
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Communicate effectively via phone
- High attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Dependable, enthusiastic and accountable
- Self-motivated, independent worker